Registration is open up for the 2021 CMM Carpet Care Webinar: Most effective Tactics for An infection Avoidance, sponsored by SteraMist by TOMI Environmental Methods and Makita. This free educational method on April 6 will target on how to proficiently cleanse carpet for the two appearance and health, concentrating on infection avoidance very best procedures.
Facility administrators and creating services contractors know that when the carpet isn’t thoroughly clean, everyone notices and creating occupants are now quite sensitive to how soil and contaminants lead to poor health.
It is crucial in the age of COVID-19 and post-pandemic that cleansing experts enrich their technological techniques. Regimen cleaning just isn’t more than enough anymore. They need to be much more successful, use a lot more productive cleaning procedures and procedures—along with highly developed resources, gear, and products—to deliver the very best cleansing feasible.
In this a single-hour webinar, carpet treatment experts and Institute of Inspection, Cleansing and Restoration Certification (IICRC)-accepted instructors Jeff Cross and Jeff Cutshall will reply your hardest questions similar to carpet cleansing. Master what your business or company can do to enrich your carpet treatment software to not only supply peace of mind to all those in your structures but also protect their wellbeing at the same time. Attendees can question queries about the precise problems they have with their carpet treatment method in a unique Q&A at the close of the program.
What you will learn:
- Which cleansing strategies are most effective for your creating
- When—and if—to apply very low dampness cleansing strategies
- How sanitizing and disinfecting should be incorporated in your cleansing system
- The use of modern day technological know-how, together with robotics, to increase efficiency
- How cleaning products and solutions actually operate and how to decide on what’s best for your procedure
- Regime and interim servicing treatments to put into practice for far better over-all cleansing results.
- Jeff Cross, ISSA Media Director and an IICRC-authorized instructor
- Jeff Cutshall, operator/operator of Cutshall Cleansing Methods in Kansas Town, Missouri and an IICRC-authorized teacher
This is a free of charge digital webinar, nevertheless registration is required. Indication up today below.
This webinar is sponsored by: