Extended weekends connect with for lazy times and cooking up a storm. With the Nouvelle Cookware vary now accessible from Cielo, you will not have to fear about food prep. In reality, Nouvelle specialises in high high quality forged iron goods built from chosen sand-solid with the best molten iron which makes each and every piece truly exclusive.
Nouvelle cookware capabilities prime-excellent multicoated porcelain enamel fired at up to 1400 degrees. Every single piece undergoes unique hand ending to build gorgeous heirloom pieces of cookware. All Nouvelle products are also included by a Conventional Assurance. This means peace of mind when you are property and cooking for your loved ones!
With the advantage of non-adhere cooking, the Nouvelle range also decreases the want for abnormal oil in the course of cooking! This by yourself will inspire utilizing more healthy oils and give you the liberty to devote more time concentrating on the seasoning of your foodstuff.
Forest – Elevate Your Area
The latest colourway in Forest environmentally friendly is guaranteed to elevate your model in the kitchen area. This elegant new colour variety transforms your kitchen encounter by introducing the abundant clean colour tones framed in the identical significant-quality confirmed cookware.
What is Cooking?
This long weekend is also the best time to examination out a new recipe. Cooler autumn weather conditions calls for a thing coronary heart-warming and we’re uncovered the great recipe for all those fashionable Nouvelle pots. And what’s better than a very good old pot of butternut soup! It is shut to the prime of the checklist of South Africa’s favourite cold-weather comfort meals. With its gorgeous sunset colour, stunning prosperous flavour and a touch of cinnamon, this soup is superb served with heat crusty bread.
Test out this recipe below from What’s for dinner…
15 ml comfortable margarine or butter
1 onion, peeled and diced
2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
5 ml (1 tsp) Robertsons cinnamon
1 kg butternut squash, peeled and diced
750 ml (3 cups) h2o
1 Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot
250 ml (1 cup) unwanted fat totally free yogurt
- Melt the margarine or butter in a deep pot, then increase the onion and garlic and fry right until gentle.
- Include the Cinnamon and fry for 2 minutes to release the flavour and aroma. Then add the cubed butternut, water and Knorr Vegetable Inventory Pot, and stir effectively.
- Provide to the boil then lessen the heat and simmer for 25 – 30 minutes, or until the butternut is tender.
- Take out from the heat and mix until sleek utilizing a food processor or stick blender. Stir in the yoghurt and time to flavor. For a richer, creamier flavor, use product alternatively of yoghurt.
- Serve very hot with bread.
Appreciate! We’re confident there will not be any leftovers!
Store the newest in Nouvelle cookware now from Cielo.